Discuss Best Tile Adhesive for Porcelain Tile? 2015 Tile Adhesive Poll 1560 Votes Who Won? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
If there is a make you use a lot and it's not listed , then mention it and it can be added for you to vote.

We would also appreciate a reply with which brand you use and which adhesive you've liked using the most from said brand.

Best Tile Adhesive for Porcelain Tile? - Find the Winner of the Annual Tile Adhesive Poll for 2016. Each year tilersforums.com votes on the most used tile adhesive brand all of its 100,000 members used over the previous 12 months to come up with the winner and most used tile adhesive (usually tile cement) for fixing tiles including Porcelain Tiles and Ceramic Tile.

THIS IS FOR 2015 ONLY​

POLL IS NOW CLOSED​

ALL VOTES ARE IN: 1560 TOTAL VOTES​

WINNER: BAL​

2nd: Mapei​

3rd: Ultra​

4th: Tilemaster​

5th: Weber​

The following is the best tile adhesive poll for 2007

The following is for 2008

2009 poll for best tile adhesive is here

The best tile adhesive brand for 2010

The best wall tile adhesive for 2011

The best floor tile adhesive for 2012

Best tile adhesive make for 2013

Best tile adhesive manufacturer for 2015

There was a huge gap for a few years where we didn't do annual polls, so the next poll is from 2016 to 2021 hence the large response​

You can see the results changed quite a bit for the next poll we did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST

Oooooo I'm excited.

The change from BAL to Mapei to Weber (close one with Mapei mind) over the years is apparent in the Polls and the forum in general so they're a good gauge.

Some good adhesives came out last couple of years too. And no poll was done in 2014 so it'll be nice to see how things have changed

Good luck to all adhesive firms especially Tile Master as they're truly British and small and are up against some massive firms. Done really well I'm hoping they do well in the poll.

Worth noting we have false voting prevention systems in place and if we clock false votes by any firm, we will name and shame them.

ALL TILE ADHESIVE POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Most votes was in 2012.

image.jpg

Most views was for the 2007 poll.

image.jpg

More than 3 times the next most viewed year.

(Just some random facts)

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I switched about a year ago to tilemaster on all there products and as I deal with a small independent supplier I can get a better deal then with the large multinationals and this is saving me a packet as I use at least 2 pallets a month.:)
Do you buy pallet loads?
Worth going direct?

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
I switched about a year ago to tilemaster on all there products and as I deal with a small independent supplier I can get a better deal then with the large multinationals and this is saving me a packet as I use at least 2 pallets a month.:)

My brothers new tile showroom at Aycliffe will be stocking Tilemaster , wonder what my vote will be next yr lol..

J

Just Rizzle

Do you buy pallet loads?
Worth going direct?
Voted Tilemaster, Setaflex standard and there Trade rapid set...do like Ultra but the prices round my way seem a tad expensive.
are we allowed to quote prices ? im paying less than (not in this forum no mate - Dan) a bag for trade rapidest inc vat

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Arggghhh should be able to pick two, close call between Webber n tile master for me, Webber just nudged it 55-45% just because of buying from most local shop, not because of quality and cost..
If it's two you use, pick the one A) that you used most, if it's exactly the same between the two B) the one you liked the most out of the two.

Reply to Best Tile Adhesive for Porcelain Tile? 2015 Tile Adhesive Poll 1560 Votes Who Won? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views
Which tile adhesive have you most used during over the past few years and ending in 2021? ALL...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Our annual poll has been requested and is quite late in comparison to when we usually run it...
Replies
Views
On one
O
Okay so I thought I'd knock up a thread linking to the twitter accounts for all the tile...
Replies
Views
Dan172
D

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dave

Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
TF
Co.Durham
Business Name
David Howe Tiling.

Thread Information

Title
Best Tile Adhesive for Porcelain Tile? 2015 Tile Adhesive Poll 1560 Votes Who Won?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond